Chamber Award Winners Announced!
DURANT, OKLA – Durant Area Chamber of Commerce held their Annual Meeting & Banquet via a virtual awards video presented online along with a come-and-go reception on March 25, 2021 at Durant Area Chamber of Commerce office.
Chamber members gathered to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2020 year. Several awards were presented by 2020 outgoing Chamber President, Matt Davison of Simmons Bank and 2021 incoming Chamber President, Curtis Armor of Shamrock Bank along with Durant Area Chamber of Commerce Executive Director, Janet Reed. Award winners are as follows:
· 2020 Large Business of the Year: AllianceHealth Durant
· 2020 Small Business of the Year: Asian Gourmet
· 2020 Volunteer of the Year: Mike Cook & Mike Delloro
· 2020 Hall of Fame Inductees: Greg Massey
· 2020 Dean Samuel Spirit Award: In Loving Memory of Jared Pierce
· 2020 Above & Beyond Awards: Asian Gourmet, Bryan County Health Department, Boy Scouts of America Troop 615, Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, City of Durant, Durant Emergency Management, Durant Independent School District, First United Methodist Church, McDonalds, Roma Italian Restaurant and Southeastern Oklahoma State University.
For more information, contact Durant Area Chamber of Commerce at 580-924-0848 or visit www.durantchamber.org.
Check out the Video Awards Presentation: