Manufacturing Month, Job Fair Planned for October
October is National Manufacturing Month. Manufacturing Month has been designed to expand knowledge about and improve general public perception of manufacturing careers and manufacturing’s value to the local, state and U.S. economy.
The Durant Area Chamber of Commerce, Kiamichi Technology Center, Durant Industrial Authority, Southern Workforce Board, Choctaw Nation and other partners will be collaborating to celebrate our Manufacturing/Industrial companies with several events throughout the month of October including a Durant Job Fair on October 4.
The Durant Job Fair will take place at the Choctaw Event Center from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and is open to all employers in the Bryan County area. Job-seekers are encouraged to come prepared for on-the-spot interviews and hiring.
In celebration of the manufactures in our area, please check the Chamber calendar at https://durantchamber.org/events for posting of other activities and events for the month of October.
For more information on the Durant Job Fair and other Manufacturing Month activities, contact the Durant Area Chamber of Commerce office at 580-924-0848.
Other News Articles
- Vote for #MyDurant!
- SBR Top 5 Announcement
- Chamber Business After Hours - Feb 11
- Chamber Award Winners Announced
- Small Business Revolution Welcome Rally
- Chamber Banquet 2019
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Wins Award
- 2018 Christmas Parade Winners
- It Starts Now - 8th Grade Career Discovery Day
- 2018 Christmas Parade
- Durant Industrial Authority
- Halloween 2018 in Durant!
- Magnolia Christmas Fest 2018
- Veterans Day Parade
- True Blue Chili Cook-off
- Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings
- 2018 Homecoming Parade
- Durant Job Fair
- Keeping Durant Clean & Green
- True Blue BBQ Cook-off - September 15
- Imagine Durant
- Membership Investment News
- July 4th Celebrations!
- Coffee with Senator Inhofe
- Input needed: South 9th Avenue (S9A) Arts District
- S9A Arts District Community Workshop #3
- 2018 Magnolia Festival of Oklahoma
- Peace Officers Memorial Day - May 15
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Cleanup Day - May 19
- Chamber Banquet - Feb 17
- South 9th Avenue: Using Art to Develop Our District