Membership Investment News
A letter from the 2018 Durant Area Chamber of Commerce President, Shaun Banner:
July 15, 2018
To All Valued Members of the Durant Area Chamber of Commerce:
It is an honor and privilege to serve as the 2018 President of the Durant Area Chamber of Commerce. The strength of our Chamber has sustained for 108 years. We have faced many obstacles but due to the strong leadership of our community and the foresight of our founding members, we have progressed and continue to move forward.
Upon the advice of our membership committee, the Board of Directors voted unanimously for an increase of the membership investment effective July 1, 2018. We have attached a copy of the new investment schedule for your review. This will allow our Chamber to move forward and progress as we continue to serve our membership. With cost of business increasing on an annual basis, we feel it is necessary for this slight increase in our investment schedule. Our investment schedule has remained the same for the past 15 years, but the cost of doing business has not. The increase will allow our staff to continue to serve you as they move the Durant Area Chamber of Commerce into the future.
Durant Area Chamber of Commerce
-----New Membership Investment Schedule Effective July 1, 2018
Other News Articles
- Vote for #MyDurant!
- SBR Top 5 Announcement
- Chamber Business After Hours - Feb 11
- Chamber Award Winners Announced
- Small Business Revolution Welcome Rally
- Chamber Banquet 2019
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Wins Award
- 2018 Christmas Parade Winners
- It Starts Now - 8th Grade Career Discovery Day
- 2018 Christmas Parade
- Durant Industrial Authority
- Halloween 2018 in Durant!
- Magnolia Christmas Fest 2018
- Veterans Day Parade
- True Blue Chili Cook-off
- Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings
- 2018 Homecoming Parade
- Manufacturing Month, Job Fair Planned for October
- Durant Job Fair
- Keeping Durant Clean & Green
- True Blue BBQ Cook-off - September 15
- Imagine Durant
- July 4th Celebrations!
- Coffee with Senator Inhofe
- Input needed: South 9th Avenue (S9A) Arts District
- S9A Arts District Community Workshop #3
- 2018 Magnolia Festival of Oklahoma
- Peace Officers Memorial Day - May 15
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Cleanup Day - May 19
- Chamber Banquet - Feb 17
- South 9th Avenue: Using Art to Develop Our District