Input needed: South 9th Avenue (S9A) Arts District
Thank you for your continued participation in developing the ideas, inspirations and content for the Draft Master Plan for the S9A Arts District.
At the workshop on June 14th, we went over the draft plan and passed out an online link to the document for additional comment until July 16th. If you were unable to attend, we still very much would like your input.
The link to the document and where you can post your comments is:
It is wonderful to see the community working together to improving the city through all the various efforts. Your participation in this project has been and continues to be invaluable!
Other News Articles
- Vote for #MyDurant!
- SBR Top 5 Announcement
- Chamber Business After Hours - Feb 11
- Chamber Award Winners Announced
- Small Business Revolution Welcome Rally
- Chamber Banquet 2019
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Wins Award
- 2018 Christmas Parade Winners
- It Starts Now - 8th Grade Career Discovery Day
- 2018 Christmas Parade
- Durant Industrial Authority
- Halloween 2018 in Durant!
- Magnolia Christmas Fest 2018
- Veterans Day Parade
- True Blue Chili Cook-off
- Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings
- 2018 Homecoming Parade
- Manufacturing Month, Job Fair Planned for October
- Durant Job Fair
- Keeping Durant Clean & Green
- True Blue BBQ Cook-off - September 15
- Imagine Durant
- Membership Investment News
- July 4th Celebrations!
- Coffee with Senator Inhofe
- S9A Arts District Community Workshop #3
- 2018 Magnolia Festival of Oklahoma
- Peace Officers Memorial Day - May 15
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Cleanup Day - May 19
- Chamber Banquet - Feb 17
- South 9th Avenue: Using Art to Develop Our District