Halloween Happenings 2019
It's spooky season! Check out a few of the upcoming Halloween happenings around the Durant area:
October 23-26 – Fort Washita Ghost Tours
Fort Washita – 3348 State Road 199, Durant
Info: Join us for a haunting experience at Fort Washita and enjoy a candlelit walking tour of this beautiful historic site. Reservations can be made in person or by phone. Tours are $5 per person. Email reservations will not be accepted. Reservations can be made starting Oct. 1 at 8:00 a.m. No refunds or exchanges. Must wear flow in the dark bracelet that will be provided. Tour times are 7:00 p.m., 7:45 p.m., 8:30 p.m., 9:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
For more information: 580-924-6502
October 24-26 – Nightmare on Choctaw Road Haunted House
Oct 24 from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m.; Oct 25 from 6 p.m. - 12 a.m.; Oct 26 from 3 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Choctaw Event Center – 3702 Choctaw Rd, Durant
Info: Admission is $5 per person. Must be 10 years or older. Tickets available at ticketmaster.com or at the door. Sponsored by The District and Choctaw Casino Resort.
October 26 – Hallowine Fest
1:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Blue River Valley Winery – 3565 Sawmill Rd, Caddo
Info: Fun for the whole family! Help raise money and awareness for Crisis Control Center. 10% of all sales go to assist the victims of domestic violence. Enjoy cornhole game, cornhole game auction and live music by Jason Meadows and Jason Young.
For more information: Crisis Control Center – 580-924-3030
October 26 – Haunted Trail
8:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Crooked Smile Trail (behind SE Softball Field) – 2408 N 1st Ave, Durant
Info: The Southeastern Student Athletic Advisory Committee invites you to the Haunted Trail! Cost is $10 per person. $10 off a group of 5, $25 off a group of 10.
For more information: Southeastern Oklahoma State University
October 31 – Trick or Treat on Main Street
4:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Info: Local businesses will be providing candy for all of the little monsters out on Halloween night! Stop by before you continue on your neighborhood candy hunt!
For more information: Durant Main Street – 580-924-1550, www.durantmainstreet.org
October 31 – Trick or Treat in The District
6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
The District at Choctaw Casino Resort, Durant
Info: Trick or treat with superheroes, Pikachu, a Minion along with $2 specials and more!
October 31 – Citywide Trick or Treat
Other News Articles
- Chamber Banquet: Silver Soirée - January 31
- Durant Airport Runway Reopening Ceremony
- Blowout Bloomer
- Winners - Durant Christmas Parade
- 2019 Christmas Parade!
- Magnolia Christmas Fest!
- Christmas Parade 2019
- Industry & Manufacturing Appreciation Luncheon
- True Blue Chili Cook-off 2019
- 2019 Veterans Day Parade
- CANCELLED: 2019 Homecoming Parade
- Durant Job Fair 2019
- True Blue BBQ Cook-off 2019
- Save the Date - Magnolia Christmas Fest!
- Community Conversation
- Update - July 23, 2019
- Chamber Business After Hours - July 23
- Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings
- Leadership Durant Applications Due June 13
- Magnolia Festival 2019
- The Wall That Heals
- Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings
- Keeping Durant Clean & Green
- Great American Cleanup - April 20
- Taste of Durant
- Southern Oklahoma Wine Walk & Brew Fest
- City Council Candidate Forum
- Business Disruption Training
- Vote for #MyDurant!
- SBR Top 5 Announcement
- Chamber Business After Hours - Feb 11
- Chamber Award Winners Announced
- Small Business Revolution Welcome Rally
- True Blue BBQ Cook-off - September 15