SBR Top 5 Announcement
Top 5 Announcement:
Help Durant, Oklahoma win a $500,000 Makeover on Season 4 of the Hulu show, The Small Business Revolution. Hosted by Amanda Brinkman of Deluxe Corporation and Ty Pennington of HGTV fame, one lucky small town will be selected each season to receive a Main Street makeover. Durant is the only town in Oklahoma that has made it to the final ten towns in the competition. The 5 finalists will be announced Tuesday, February 12 and online voting will begin immediately; the winner will be determined by the public through popular vote. We need your help!
Watch Party Information:
The approximate time of the Top 5 Announcement on February 12 is 7:30 a.m. CT on The Small Business Revolution's Facebook page. Watch parties will be held from 7:00-8:00 a.m. at the following locations:
-Downtown- Opera House Coffee
-Uptown- Blake's Coffee Shop
-Arts District- The Monterey
-West End- EC Escape Rooms
Should Durant be selected in the Top 5, online voting can begin IMMEDIATELY from Feb. 12 - 19 at www.mydurant.com/vote . You can vote once per day per email address, however, if you have multiple email addresses, you CAN use a different device or browser to vote again the same day with another email address. For example, if you own four devices, you need four unique email addresses to vote four times per day --- Stay tuned to Facebook for tips to maximize your votes! The final winning town will be determined by the public through popular vote, so leave no phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop unused! Anyone from anywhere nationwide can vote, so help us spread the word to your school districts, employees, employers, friends, family and everyone!
A #MyDurant volunteer meeting will be held on Thursday, February 7 at 7:30 p.m. at Durant City Hall Council Chambers (300 W Evergreen). Volunteers are needed to help prepare and implement the voting strategy to win Season 4 by popular vote! We are optimistically planning to be named in the Top 5 next week and want to be prepared!
***Keep liking, sharing and commenting on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) on the The Small Business Revolution pages/posts along with using the hashtags #MyDurant and #SmallBusinessRevolution on your own posts about our wonderful city.***
Text @mydur to 81010 to sign up for a daily text reminder to vote for #MyDurant!
Other News Articles
- Vote for #MyDurant!
- Chamber Business After Hours - Feb 11
- Chamber Award Winners Announced
- Small Business Revolution Welcome Rally
- Chamber Banquet 2019
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Wins Award
- 2018 Christmas Parade Winners
- It Starts Now - 8th Grade Career Discovery Day
- 2018 Christmas Parade
- Durant Industrial Authority
- Halloween 2018 in Durant!
- Magnolia Christmas Fest 2018
- Veterans Day Parade
- True Blue Chili Cook-off
- Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings
- 2018 Homecoming Parade
- Manufacturing Month, Job Fair Planned for October
- Durant Job Fair
- Keeping Durant Clean & Green
- True Blue BBQ Cook-off - September 15
- Imagine Durant
- Membership Investment News
- July 4th Celebrations!
- Coffee with Senator Inhofe
- Input needed: South 9th Avenue (S9A) Arts District
- S9A Arts District Community Workshop #3
- 2018 Magnolia Festival of Oklahoma
- Peace Officers Memorial Day - May 15
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Cleanup Day - May 19
- Chamber Banquet - Feb 17
- South 9th Avenue: Using Art to Develop Our District