Chamber Award Winners Announced
Durant Area Chamber of Commerce held their Annual Meeting & Banquet on January 19, 2019 at Bell Tower Event Center in Durant.
With a “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” theme, more than 280 Chamber members gathered to celebrate the accomplishments of the 2018 year. Several awards were presented by outgoing Chamber President, Shaun Banner of Cardinal FG and incoming Chamber President, Jenny Sanchez of Cherokee Communications along with Executive Director, Janet Reed. Award winners are as follows:
• 2018 Large Business of the Year: CMC Steel Oklahoma
• 2018 Small Business of the Year: Stuteville Chevrolet
• 2018 Volunteer of the Year: Hudson Toews & Savanna Hill
• 2018 Hall of Fame Inductee: Curtis Armor
• 2018 Dean Samuel Spirit Award: Greg & Marti Phillips
• Community Partnership Award: Choctaw Nation Tourism
• Special Award #MyDurant: Stephanie Gardner, Durant Main Street
See photos by CRPics o this year's Annual Banquet here: https://crpics.smugmug.com/Mis...
The Chamber sends a heartfelt THANK YOU to all of the sponsors of this event. For more information, contact Durant Area Chamber of Commerce at 580-924-0848.
Other News Articles
- Vote for #MyDurant!
- SBR Top 5 Announcement
- Chamber Business After Hours - Feb 11
- Small Business Revolution Welcome Rally
- Chamber Banquet 2019
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Wins Award
- 2018 Christmas Parade Winners
- It Starts Now - 8th Grade Career Discovery Day
- 2018 Christmas Parade
- Durant Industrial Authority
- Halloween 2018 in Durant!
- Magnolia Christmas Fest 2018
- Veterans Day Parade
- True Blue Chili Cook-off
- Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings
- 2018 Homecoming Parade
- Manufacturing Month, Job Fair Planned for October
- Durant Job Fair
- Keeping Durant Clean & Green
- True Blue BBQ Cook-off - September 15
- Imagine Durant
- Membership Investment News
- July 4th Celebrations!
- Coffee with Senator Inhofe
- Input needed: South 9th Avenue (S9A) Arts District
- S9A Arts District Community Workshop #3
- 2018 Magnolia Festival of Oklahoma
- Peace Officers Memorial Day - May 15
- Keep Durant Clean & Green Cleanup Day - May 19
- Chamber Banquet - Feb 17
- South 9th Avenue: Using Art to Develop Our District