Position: Paid Internship
Are you looking for a career instead of just a job?
Become a certified FAA Aircraft Repairman within 18 months! Learn how to troubleshoot, install and test aircraft instruments in one of the fastest growing business markets. The demand for aircraft electronics has never been greater. We are offering 3 internships starting September – October 2019 as part of the Larry and Laura Nolan legacy.
• Starting pay $10.00 an hour part time
• $20.00 - $25.00 an hour after FAA Certification (Repariman) • Paid training with classroom and hands on instruction • Fun, exciting workplace dealing with aircraft owners and pilots: Yes you will get a chance to fly!
Has fun dealing with friendly Texoma pilots and aircraft owners. Provides superior service by conducting VFR and IFR checks using calibrated equipment. Troubleshoots pitot static lines and tests aircraft navigation and communication radios. Installs electrical and avionics systems and component parts in aircraft. Builds wiring harnesses, carefully removes aircraft interiors and reintalls. Troubleshoots, repairs and upgrades aircraft electronic components.
• Locates and disassembles electrical parts and assemblies to facilitate testing.
• Attaches fittings, clamps, lines, and hoses to test equipment, pressure or vacuum test cart, and equipment to system components to be tested.
• Communicates with other workers during system checkout with radio headset or other communication device.
• Interprets and analyzes test results to diagnose malfunctions.
• Records operational test and rework information.
• Checks accuracy (calibration) of navigation equipment.
• Checks functioning of newly installed equipment to evaluate system performance under actual operating conditions.
Please forward resume to Mike Koval at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 8th to be considered.
Check out our website for more information about our company www.nolanavionics.com or FB - Nolan Avionics